View print history on Windows 10
Learn how to view your recent or old print history on Windows 10, as there may be many instances, you want to know your all previous document you printed, and you can also know if someone is printing without your knowledge. No matter how old print history you want to look.
The benefits of viewing your recent print history help you get the desired form of document that you are about to print in your printer. For example, you can set the no. of copies you want to print, set the paper size you want, etc.
On Windows, you can easily manage all this stuff very well, but you might be confused, ” How to view your print history?” This article will help you access, and you will get to know how easy it is to check your print history on Windows 10.
Also Read: How to earn money online in simple steps?
The method is pretty simple and straightforward. All you have to do is stalk these simple steps to know ” How to view print history?”
Steps to check you print history on Windows 10
- First of all, click on the ”Start” menu then open your PC’s ”Control Panel”. After selecting the ”Control Panel,” click for “All Control Panel items”. there you will get a list of settings in Control Panel
- From there, you have to select the “Administrative Tools” and then secondly, select the “Event viewer” after that, you have to select “Applications and services logs.”
- Thirdly, select the option “Microsoft” further choose “Windows” and scroll down until you find The option “Print Service.”
- Now, It will show you a different menu from there click the “Operational,” and now you can enable the history, and in future, your all print history will be saved once you click on “Enable Log.”
From now, as you know, how to enable your print history by allowing the enable log option. You can view your print history windows10 whenever you want.
5. To view your print history anytime, just follow the third option, which leads you to “Print Service.”
This is the easiest method that you can follow to enable and view your print history any time you want, remember you can only view your print history windows10. If the “Enable log” option is enabled, you can allow it to record your print history by following the given options on ” How to view Print history on windows10″.