The new Coronavirus (Covid-19) is spreading fast and internationally. It’s believed to be a “wet market” in Wuhan, which sold both dead and live animals, including fish and birds. and started spreading from there to the different parts of China and now it has crossed China
The Coronavirus in India and also has mostly affected some countries such as- Iran, Italy, South Korea, North Korea, and many more.
The Coronavirus is a large family disease that causes your lungs and airways to more dangerous diseases like Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans. The people who fell ill suffer coughs, fever, and breathing difficulties.
And in more severe cases, it can cause organ failure. Moreover, as this is viral pneumonia, antibiotics are of no use
Can Coronavirus get transmitted to Human to Human?
Yes, China’s health commission has confirmed human-to-human transmission of Coronavirus, and there have some cases because of the transmission of Coronavirus.
Symptoms of Coronavirus
The symptoms of Coronavirus are:
- a cough
- Coughing and Sneezing
- a high temperature
- shortness of breath
Though there are symptoms of Coronavirus, but having these symptoms doesn’t mean you have Coronavirus. These symptoms are more similar to such as- Cold, Flu, and Normal Fever.
What is the cure for Coronavirus?
The (COVID-19) caused by the new Coronavirus has spread every continent except Antarctica, and it is just spreading and has reached to (95,607) with deaths around 3287 as of 5 March 2020.
Currently, however, there’s no cure for Coronavirus to treat, but the researchers are continuously finding out about the cure of Coronavirus.
Cases of Coronavirus around the world as on 4th march
Coronavirus in Japan
The neighbor of China, Japan, has also got affected by the new Coronavirus. On Thursday 5th march 10:30 a.m. Coronavirus in Japan cases has increased to 1,036.
The figure includes 706 people from the Diamond Princess cruise ship. The vessel is moored at Yokohama Port, near Tokyo.
The tally and data are compiled by the Japan health ministry and local governments.
But the good news is 229 patients had recovered from Coronavirus and left hospitals as of Wednesday.
Is Coronavirus in India?
The fast-spreading Coronavirus around the globe has hit around 29 people in India with the new case Paytm employee in Gurugram tested positive for Covid-19.
Yesterday 4 March, Coronavirus was detected in 13 Italian nationals who were part of a travel group to Jaipur. Tech giant Intel has confirmed one of its employees is effected by Coronavirus in Bengaluru and is currently under quarantine.
Earlier, this week, two more people test come out as positive.
Coronavirus in Delhi
After the outbreak of the new Coronavirus in China and some neighboring countries. Coronavirus in Delhi has also got confirmed. With the recent case of an employee of Paytm.
The new Coronavirus in India has effected around 29 people.
Coronavirus in Dubai
Dubai health officials urge people to avoid panicking as Coronavirus in Dubai has effected new 29 people in them there are six new cases of Coronavirus in Dubai and UAE as of Tuesday.
What steps India is taking to prevent Coronavirus?
India is screening people from 12 countries, including from Nepal, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Malaysia.
India has suspended all regular Visas granted to the nationals of Iran, Italy, South Korea, and Japan who have not yet entered India before 3 March or after.
Airlines, for example, Air India and others, have suspended flights to China and Iran and have restricted flights to Hongkong because of Coronavirus.
What are the ten easy precautions to prevent Coronavirus in India or anywhere else?
- Wash your hands frequently
According to WHO, you need to wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with the alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
Why? because washing your hands frequently kills viruses of any kind so, when you touch your face or eyes, it doesn’t affect them.
- Maintain social distance
Stay away at least 1 meter (or 3 feet) from anyone who is sneezing or coughing because Coronavirus can get spread from human-to-human
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and face because hands touch many surfaces so, and it can enter into your body and can make you sick.
- Make sure you and the people around you wear a mask and maintain hygiene while sneezing and coughing and clean their faces thoroughly.
- If you have or had a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, problem seek medical care as early as possible.
- Stay informed about the Coronavirus and follow your health care providers’ guidelines because national and local authorities will have the most information about Coronavirus in India or anywhere else.
- Stop traveling if you have coughing, sneezing, and fever because when your body id weak, it can catch Coronavirus or any virus easily as your body is weak.
- Avoid going to the places where tourists come.
- Stay away from touching animals, especially stray animals, because Coronavirus was first found in an animal.
- Keep yourself away from eating food that is not properly cleaned, WHO(world health organization) said even in the outbreak areas where Coronavirus is at its peak. You can eat meat products if they were washed and cooked properly.
These are the 10 easy precautions to prevent Coronavirus in India or anywhere else.
More to read from Inspiration Feeds