Build fast and reliable web hosting for your business.
Hosting seems like a big headache, especially for beginners.
Shared Hosting, Dedicated Hosting, VPS, managed Hosting, server cores, different RAM, CDNs, SSL certificates. It’s endless.
But Finding the best web hosting for your business shouldn’t be difficult with thousands of services because every business needs a website, and getting the best web hosting is a lot important whether you run a big or small business. If you pick a second rate provider, it will affect a lot on your site speed to your income.
Why is it important to use quality web hosting for business?
Your web hosting for business needs to be reliable and best and, that affects a lot because time is money, and you lose thousands of money every minute your site is down.
You lose the loyalty and trust of your visitors because it’s your website’s engine. it rules everything from:
- Security (a good host will help you not getting hacked)
If you care about all these things and want a guide for the best web hosting and top-rated web hosting for small/big businesses. You have come to the right place. In 2019 we researched the web hosting services by using them and monitored all facilities to give a great review of the best web hosting for business or personal uses.
So, we have pulled all of them together. The best of best, fast, affordable, and reliable web hosting for small businesses in the USA or anywhere else. We just don’t recommend web host services without using or tested them by ourselves; they all are our tested and used.
We even used one of the best web hosting services and recommended it for your website too. (SiteGround, if you are wondering).
Our top Five most recommended Best Web hosting services for your business.
Here are our Five most recommended hosting services that provide reliable service.
SiteGround – Best web hosting all business ($3.95/mo)
SiteGround has one of the best web hosting services among other web hosts, along with a great fan base and great reviews.
Along with DreamHost and Bluehost, SiteGround is one of WordPress’s three recommended web hosts.
SiteGround is giving its users free access to (CDN) ‘content delivery network.’ which stores your data all over the globe. Simply if someone visits your website near Korea, it will load the server near Korea quickly.
Its customer services are also one of the best, which is available 24/7 chat and phone support. You also get the profile of the person you are taking the help. So, you know who they are.
SiteGround service also blocks the bots and attackers . with its Free SSL security and daily backups and its Uptime is 99.98 that it won’t let go of your site down for even a minute.
The cheapest plan starts at $3.95/mo (with the 12-month commitment) and renews at $11.95/mo. You can host one website, and the plans include 10GB SSD storage.
The 30-day money-back guarantee backs your purchase. LINK
- Dedicated Hosting starts from $269/month – $729/month
- WordPress Hosting starts from $3.95/month – $34.95/month
- Shared Hosting starts from $3.95/month – $34.95/month
- Cloud Hosting starts from $80/month – $240/month
Get Started With SiteGround Today LINK
Bluehost – Best Web Hosting for Small Business ($2.75/mo)
Bluehost comes out as the best web hosting for small businesses why firstly because of its performance and easiness. Secondly, their one-click installation makes it super easy; even the least technical person can make their website with WordPress and Blue host.
If your business expands rapidly, then you should go for its VPS and dedicated plans. Because you’ll get the fastest loading time and excellent service. along with its support which is unique with help box available 24/7
Bluehost also offers quick install options for free CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Joomla Drupal, and a lot more.
Bluehost’s cheapest plan starts from just $2.75/mo (if you pay for 36-month in advance), renewals start at $7.99/mo. Though With the basic plan, you can host only one website. The program includes a free domain for one year, 50GB SSD storage, and a lot more.
It’s all plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Bluehost’s hosting plan prices stars from:
- Shared Hosting – $2.95 – $13.95
- WordPress Hosting – $2.95 – $5.45
- VPS Hosting– $18.99 – $59.99
- Dedicated Hosting – $79.99 – $209.99
Visit Bluehole.com LINK
HostGator Cloud – Most Unlimited and best web Hosting ($2.99/mo)
HostGator is another big name that comes at third in our list because of its unlimited storage and excellent support to assist you. Its dedicated service makes it the best web hosting for small business.
It guarantees 99.99% of Uptime. That means in the space of one year, your website will be down for just an hour or less.
It doesn’t support any sort of help on email but lives chat and phone. In all of its plans, unlike some hosts.
HostGator’s cheapest plan starts at $2.99/mo (6-month) and renews at $14.95/month or $3.98/mo (36-month) renewing at $9.95/month. You can host one website, and this plan includes generous unmetered storage and bandwidth
- Hatchling – from $2.75/month. Entry-level, great value for money.
- Small plan – are from $3.95/month. Get more help growing your Small Business.
- Business – from $5.95/month. Best for fast-growing companies. Unlock features, including SSL certificates.
HostGator ranks highly on tech publications like PCmag; however, customer reviews are pretty bad, so, if you’re going to try it. I recommend taking a 45-day money-back guarantee.
Hostinger – Cheapest Web Hosting ($0.80/mo)
Hosting can be an excellent choice for beginners as one of the cheapest and best web hosting with reliable performance and over 30 million happy customers, providing one of the fastest services with over six data centers around the globe and the secure connectivity with the helpline.
Hostinger’s cheapest plan starts at $0.80/mo (with 48-months) and renews at $2.15/mo. You will get to host one website, and this plan includes 10 GB SSD storage, 100 GB bandwidth, and a sound 30-day money-back guarantee. It doesn’t add free SSL.
- Shared Hosting – $0.80 per month – $2.15 per month.
- Cloud Hosting Plan- $7.45 per month – $15.90 per month.
- VPS Hosting Plan- $3.95 per month.
The best thing is? Hostinger doesn’t feel like cheap.
Their value per dollar is unbeatable.
A2 Hosting – Fastest Shared Web Host ($2.96/mo)
A2 Hosting has the prestige of having one of the fastest best hosts around the globe.
It’s all hosting tiers (shared, VPS, Dedicated), beat all other hosts, so if you’re looking for the fast and best web hosting. A2 Hosting is the best pick.
A2 Hosting has a 99.9% of Uptime in all plans. That won’t be down often.
Along with other features, It also has a fantastic thing, and that is free site migration, which comes in its every hosting package so, it means if you are stuck with a lousy host and migrate, it’ll be a fantastic deal. It saves dozens of hours at rebuilding your website because the A2 hosting team will deal with it.
There are 1-click installs for all the popular CMS tools like WordPress, Magento, and Drupal, just like many other hosts.
Moreover, A2Hosting is excellent for a business environment and will help you grow your business with its unique 24/7 available helpline is nothing but great support always to help you.
Its cheapest plan starts at $2.96/mo (with a 24-month) and renews at $7.99/month. Though You will only get to host only one website, and the program comes with unlimited storage, bandwidth, and free SSL.
- Shared Hosting starts from $7.99/month – $18.99/month
- VPS Hosting starts from: $49.99/month – $99.99/month
- Dedicated Hosting starts from $169.99/month – $349.99/month
- WordPress Hosting starts from: $7.99/month – $75.48/month
- Cloud Hosting starts from $5/month – $371/month.
Anytime money-back guarantee within 30 days of purchase
The Best shared web hosting
Shared web hosting is means where you share the same server with other websites as most websites are small enough that they don’t need an entire server to run so, web hosts put the bundle of them in the same server.
This way, web hosts get the price of hosting down.
These are the four best shared hosting services:
The Best Cloud Hosting
Cloud hosting is excellent for e-commerce and big data site, and it’s a bit different than shared Hosting.
Unlike shared web hosting, your site will get spread across different servers.
it will have a significant advantage:
- With Multiple servers, other websites can’t take down yours if they do, then your server will simply start using different servers.
- Your sites Uptime will get better a lot better.
All these benefits come with more money no matter which hosts you choose, and it’ll be more expensive than shared web hosting.
These are the two best cloud hosting companies:
The cheapest web hosting
Sometimes it’s quite necessary to save because it’s going to occur every month.
Though here’s a warning from me to you.
As there are a lot of web hosts, you can go TOO cheap, but it also comes with a severe impact on your site’s quality. Your website will get down regularly, you’ll never be able to get the support from your web hosts, and your users will have a horrendous experience.
It can affect everything from loyalty to dollars.
We recommend these two hosts if you’re trying to get your hosting costs as low as possible:
The Best Small Business Hosting
A small business owner has a lot to do from Marketing, managing the service or product delivery, all the back-office tasks, it adds up.
The owner has to do everything, and if something goes wrong, then you get less into your pocket.
The two best webs hosting for small business is super trustworthy, has the best support, so if any issue comes up, it’ll get fixed in an instance, Along with sweet prices.
These are the two best webs hosting for small business
The Best WordPress Hosting
Blogs are one of our favorite ways to build a lot of traffic and customers.
And no one can beat WordPress at blogs.
Our top 2 best WordPress hosting
How should you choose the best web hosting for small/big business?
Now, you know the eight best web hosting providers, and I have also shown you which hosting provider is best on its own.
Though I have some simple rules to choose the best web hosting provider:
- Tech-savvy: The less skilled you are with computers, the more support you will need at every time, and the simple web hosting will be great for you.
- WP Engine: If you plan on having a lot of traffic on WordPress Blog then get WP Engine though it’s a little expensive, it’s reliable, and you won’t have to worry about their service.
- Budget: This depends totally on your business size and scale if you have a small business with under five employees, shared web hosting will be best for you and if you want to go a little cheaper than I won’t recommend any web host except these two. Hostinger and Hostgator
- Traffic- The main thing is traffic; if you have established small business, you can anytime expect large numbers of hits on your site, so the better host you will have, the more benefits you’ll be having.
- Site-Uptime- If your site gets down a lot, then people won’t even get to know about you. So you want a web host that has an excellent Uptime and let your site goes down. That’s why you have a money-back guarantee within a limited time, so always take a demo and then get committed to your web hosts.
- Site-Speed- Site speed impacts everything you want to rank? Having a conversation on your site? make it fastest to have happy customers