In this guide, you will get to know how to delete your Paytm account.
Paytm has become one of the most trusted and popular money transfer apps in India, especially after the demonetization which happened in 2016. Its wide range of services offered by Paytm is what attracts many users towards it.
Lots of people want to get rid and delete their old Paytm account Because, Paytm has made the KYC system compulsory it’s every user so, every user will have to verify their account by providing valid documents.
So, you might have created multiple accounts with your different Mobile Numbers, but you won’t be able to verify them after your first KYC account
Then it’s better to get rid of this redundant account, which will do nothing. so in this guide, you’ll get to know ‘How to delete Paytm account in mobile app’ ‘How to delete my old Paytm account’ and How to delete multiple Paytm account.
Method 1– How to delete Paytm account on the mobile app
- Download the Paytm mobile app on the Play store and login to the account which you want to delete. Then go to the profile section on the app and click on “24×7 Help”.
- Select on “Managing my Paytm account” from the screen that follows.
- after that, click on the option that says, “I have lost my phone/changed my number.”
- Then click on ‘I need to block my account’
- Note: you should have a valid reason for doing this.
- In order to do it, you need to click on the ”Message us”.
- Then on the next screen on ‘How to delete Paytm account’ you need to give a valid reason to do this, and you’ll also need to give your Paytm account details and a transaction made on that account.
- Then click on submit, and your account will be removed from the Paytm.
How to delete Paytm account on the website
- Just follow the above guide on ‘how to delete the Paytm account.
Method 2- How to delete the Paytm account through Email
- Send an Email to care@Paytm.com from your registered email ID explaining the reason why you want to delete your Paytm account.
- Give some details as your Paytm registered mobile number and email ID.
- To prove that the account belongs to you, add some screenshots of your transactions made on that Paytm account.
- After this, your account will be deactivated from Paytm.
Method 3- on How to delete your Paytm account on the Phone call
- This method is by far the easiest way on how to delete your Paytm on iPhone and Android.
- Call Paytm on 0120 3888 388 and request them to delete or deactivate your account, they will instantly submit your request on call, and after that, in 2 days your account will be deleted, and you’ll get a configuration message in Email.
Though Paytm currently doesn’t delete your Paytm account permanently, the methods are only to block your Paytm account, and your data will not be shared with anyone. You can also reactivate your Paym account again.